How We Help
We offer free round-trip transportation for anyone who is eligible for Health Net services.
Our transportation services can be used for:
- Same- or next day sick appointments
- Any newborn or child qualifying for Early Childhood services to go to their first doctor’s office visit
- Dental appointments for individuals up to age 21 with Healthy Kids Dental Coverage
- Establishing care with a behavioral health provider
Uninsured individuals can call our intake team to self-refer for assistance finding transportation resources to their non-urgent appointments.
Transportation Services through Health Net
To set up transportation through Health Net, please call 616-632-1015. We are happy to help and to answer any questions you may have.
Transportation Services through Medicaid Health Plans
Each health plan has a different time frame to set up transportation services. Below are the contact numbers and guidelines for seeking transportation to medical appointments. Details are subject to change, so please contact the transportation line or your health plan directly for details.
Call at least 4 business days (counting current day and day of appointment) in advance to arrange transportation with a health plan.
- Blue Cross Complete: 1-888-803-4947
- McLaren Health Plan Customer Service: 1-888-327-0671
- Meridian 1-800-821-9369
- Molina Medicaid Member Services for transportation: 1-844- 644-6354
- Priority Health Transportation: 1-888-975-8102
- UnitedHealthcare Community Plan transportation: 1-877-892-3995