TFN CESSATION resources
Below are some tools and resources to provide information for yourself or clients about quiting smoking or using tobacco products.
Local Smoking Cessation Classes
To learn more about area smoking cessation classes, please click on the class name for extended descriptions and class dates.
- Quit 101 - Offered by Spectrum Health in four session classes, week one is two hours and follow up classes are an hour and a half. To register, call (616) 267-2626 and choose option 4.
- Tobacco Free for Good - Offered by Metro Health in six sessions for two hours. To register, call (616) 252-7117.
Smart Phone App
- Be Tobacco Free
- Become an Ex
- American Lung Association
- American Heart Association
- American Cancer Society
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Free Quit Videos, Print Ads, Radio Ads, etc.
- Tips From Former Smokers Download Center
Tobacco Cessation Awareness Days
- February: National Cancer Prevention Month
- February 23: Great American Spit Out
- March 15: Kick Butts Day
- May 1-2, 2017: Tobacco Free Michigan Conference, click here register and for more details
- May 31: World No Tobacco Day
- September: National Recovery Month
- November 16: Great American Smoke Out