Community Healthcare Access Program (CHAP)
Who are we?
The Community Healthcare Access Program (CHAP) assists adults and children to maintain their health and understand how to navigate the healthcare system, thus reducing costs and improving health outcomes. The program provides connection to community resources, case management and addresses social determinants of health (SDoH). CHAP is open to adults and children who have Priority Health Medicaid, Molina Medicaid or uninsured.
If you have questions or concerns navigating the healthcare system please contact us at 616-726-8204, we can help!
Here’s how we can help:
- Help finding a medical and dental home for a child, family or individual
- In-home asthma and COPD education
- Help with FREE transportation to qualifying medical and dental home visits for CHAP eligible individuals
- Home visits from Community Health Workers, Social Workers or Nurses to give extra help finding/navigating community resources and healthcare services
- Links to counseling services and other social work services
If you have questions regarding eligibility for CHAP services please call 616-726-8204.